004 testing the example project

好的。
OK.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

让我们继续尝试测试这个东西并使其正常工作。
Let's go ahead and try to get this thing tested and get it working and get it just right.

那么让我们来看看直接进入在线模拟的工具。
So let's come up here to tools go straight into online simulation.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

系统运行。
Systems running.

到目前为止一切看起来都很好。
Everything looks good so far.

让我们在这里进入配置。
Let's jump into config here.

我真的不会立即对那些接触盒子底部的框架感到疯狂。
I'm really not crazy right away about those frames touching the bottom of those boxes.

所以我们需要为此努力。
So we're going to need to work on that.

我知道这个需要下来。
I know that this one needs to come down.

这个需要放下来,但它确实没有太多空间。
This one needs to come down but it really doesn't have a lot of space.

它会干扰或非常接近警报,但这只是一种必要的邪恶。
It's going to interfere or come really close to that alarms but it's just a necessary evil.

所以它必须是。
So it's got to be.

但我就是无法忍受它的样子。
But I just couldn't stand the way that that looks.

那么好吧。
So OK.

现在看看,看起来不错。
See now that looks good.

我确实看到了一个问题。
I do see a problem.

我在待反洗和无反洗之间来回切换。
I'm flipping back and forth between backwash pending and no backwash pending.

我不知道为什么要这样做。
And I don't know why it was doing that.

这确实有点奇怪。
That was really kind of strange.

我实际上引用的是正确的位吗?
So am I actually referencing the right bit.

让我离开那里并快速检查。
And let me just exit out of there and check real quick.

我的反洗待处理。
My backwash pending bit.

让我们进入反冲洗,告诉我们是否正在等待的位是三四五。
Let's go into backwash and the bit that tells if we're pending is be three four five.

那么让我们回到这里看看该标签的设置是什么。
So let's go back into here and see what that tag is set up is.

因此,我们希望指标反洗挂起,即 B-3 0 0 4 0 5。
So we want indicator backwash pending and that is B-3 0 0 4 0 5.

因此,要么程序正在做一些奇怪的事情,要么这只是我这个时代的一个暂时的错误,因为我不相信我们启用了闪烁。
So either the program is doing something strange or that was just kind of a momentary bug in the age of my Because I don't believe we have blinking enabled.

没有。
Nope.

我们没有眨眼。
We don't have blinking.

我们有一个正常的标签,所以我在这里看不到任何会导致它来回闪烁的东西。
We have a normal label so I don't see anything in here that would have caused it to be flickering back and forth.

因此,让我们继续回到我们的在线模拟配置,我们称其为侥幸。
So let's go ahead and go back into our online simulation configuration and we're just going to call that a fluke.

我的水箱排水箱已填充反冲洗。
I've got my tank drain tank fill in backwash.

这些都设置为正确的值。
Those are all set at the right values.

我的高电平低电平和压力也设置在正确的值。
My high level low level and pressure are also set at the right values.

那挺好的。
That's good.

让我们开始吧,因为我记得我说过,压力是从 5 到 15 或从 5 到 20。
And let's go in because I remember I said that pressure something like from five to 15 or five to 20.

我不记得那是什么或者程序中实际是什么。
And I don't remember what that was or what that actually is in the program.

我要快速检查一下并发出警报。
I'm going to check that out real quick and go into alarms.

我的压力设置为15。
My pressure is set at 15.

所以。
So.

好吧,我们在这个范围内。
All right we are within that range.

如果我尝试点击任何这些数字或按钮,它不会让我点击,但我应该能够触发手动反冲洗。
And if I try to click on any of these numerics or push buttons it doesn't let me but I should be able to trigger a manual backwash.

就这样。
There it goes.

它在等待反洗之间再次闪烁,这在中国不会发生,是吗?
It's flickering again back and forth between backwash pending and that's not happening in the PRC is it.

让我们回到反洗,我的反洗待定是静态的。
Let's go back into backwash and my backwash pending is static.

但在屏幕上,它确实在闪烁。
But on the screen it's flickering so sure enough.

我必须在那里启用眨眼之类的东西。
I must have a blink enabled on there or something.

让我们继续并右键单击并退出这里。
Let's go ahead and right click and exit out of here.

返回到反洗待定标签状态一。
Go back into that backwash pending label state one.

那东西上有闪烁吗?
And does that thing have a blink set on it.

没有任何。
None.

没有任何。
None.

所以,我看不出那个东西有任何闪烁的理由,但可以肯定的是,这就是它正在做的事情。
So man I see no reason for that thing to be flickering whatsoever but sure enough that's what it's doing.

好吧,我对此感到困惑。
OK I'm perplexed with that.

让我们回到在线模拟。
Let's go back into our online simulation.

现在我们正在进行反冲洗。
Right now we are running a backwash.

因此,当我进入配置时,没有启用反洗挂起的反洗。
So when I go into configuration there is no backwash pending backwash is enabled.

我们正处于逆流之中。
We are in the middle of a backwash.

所以现在我希望能够更改一些设置。
So now I would like to be able to change some of the settings.

因此,让我们进入安全性,我们将使用 3 和密码 3:33 登录,现在回到这里我们应该能够禁用反洗。
So let's go into security and we're going to log in with three and the password of 3:33 where good come back in here now we should be able to disable our backwash.

现在它已被锁定并启用我们的反冲洗。
And now it's locked down and enable our backwash.

我们很擅长这一点。
We're good on that.

果然,我们现在可以进行设置,因此,如果我想将其更改为七十五点五,我可以做到这一点,并且我将仔细检查程序并确保确实如此。
And sure enough we can now set things so if I wanted to change this to seventy five point five I can do that and I'm going to double check in the program and make sure that that actually went.

果然是我的七十五点五。
Sure enough there's my seventy five point five.

所以我们在这方面做得很好,我暂时将其改回 80。
So we are good on that and I'm going to change that back to 80 for the time being.

好的。
And good.

所以看起来一切都设置正确。
So it looks like everything is set up right.

我唯一不喜欢的是我的套准不准确,你知道我的标签有点不一致。
The only thing I don't like is I'm out of register and you know out of alignment a little bit with my labels.

那么让我们退出该模拟。
So let's exit that simulation.

我想我要控制加号以获得更大的视野。
And I think I'm going to control plus to get a little bit bigger view here.

让我们关闭捕捉,以便禁用网格设置点捕捉。
And let's turn off our snap so grids set points snap is disabled.

让我们继续尝试一次选择所有这些标签。
And let's go ahead and try to select all of those labels at once.

因为我不想让事情变得更加不协调,而我试图让它们保持一致,所以我将选择所有这些,然后尝试非常微妙地放置它们。
Because I don't want to make things even more out of alignment while I'm trying to bring them into alignment so I'm going to select all of those and then just try to very delicately put them.

看起来不错。
That looks pretty good.

然后我就不会忘记。
And then so I don't forget.

我将继续并重新启用我的快照。
I'll go ahead and re-enable my snap.

进入查看缩放级别并返回 100% 工具在线模拟并直接返回配置。
Go into view the zoom level and go back to 100 percent tools online simulation and straight back into config.

这正是我想看到的。
And that is exactly what I wanted to see.

一切看起来都干净整洁,分布均匀。
Everything looks clean well-dressed evenly distributed.

我有导航,我有指示器。
And I've got navigation I've got my indicators.

这是一个很好看的屏幕。
That's a good looking screen.

我对此很满意。
I'm happy with that.

所以我将称这个项目完成。
So I'm going to call this project done.

向你们告别致意,下一场再见。
Bid you farewell salutations and so the next one and I'll see you then.

干杯
Cheers